Donate

giovedì 3 settembre 2015

Artisti vari - Studio Zeta ten dance compilation ( 2 cd Italy)

Track List Cd 1:
Johnny Wakelin - In Zaire
The Geg Kihn Band - Jeopardy
Boystown Gang - Can't take my eyes off you
Village People - Y.M.C.A.
Santa Esmeralda - Don't let me be misunderstood
K.C. & the Sunshine Band - Shake your booty
Rockets - On the road again
Real Thing - Can you feel the force
Sylverste - You make me feel
Patrick hernandez - Born to be alive
Amii Stewart - Knock on wood
Off - Electrica salsa
Dimples D.. Sucker Dj
F.P.I. Poject - Rich in paradise
Black Box - ride on time

Cd 2:
Mc Miker g & dj Sven - Holiday rap
Lectric funk - shangaied
Technotronic - Pump up the jam
Stefano Secchi - I say yeah
Double Dee feat. Dany - Dound love
Corona - The rhythm of the night
Whigfield - Saturday night
Playahitty - The summer is magic
XL - Fluxland
A.D.A.M feat. Amy - Zombie
D.j. Miko - What's up
 Da Blitz - Stay with me
Paraje - Animalaction
2 Unlimided - No limits
Digital Boy - The mountain of king




1996 Dig It International - Cat. No. DCD 11120


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento