Donate

giovedì 15 giugno 2017

The Beatles - 1962-1966 ( 2 x 12" Inch LP Italy)

ristampa 2017 a cura di De Agostini  che ripropone tutti gli album del gruppo, in una nuova versione vinile 180 grammi.


Disco 1 A side:
Love me do
Please please me
From me to you
She loves you
 I want to hold your hand
All my loving
Can't buy me love

B Side:
A hard day's night
And I love her
Eight day'sa week
I feel fine
Ticket to ride
Yesterday

Disco 2 A Side:
Help!
You've got to hide your love away
We can't work it out
Day tripper
Drive my car
Norwegian wood ( this bird has flown)

B Side:
Nowhere man
Michelle
In my life
Girl
Peperback writer
Eleanor Rigby
Yellow Submarine






2017 Apple Records Lincensed by Universal Music group to De Agostini - Cat. No. 0602547048479



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento